We are looking for an ambitious and highly-organized Marketing Manager to join our SORA family!
We are a small team and you will be working closely with the founders and get an opportunity to take part in all the ins and outs of a growing start-up. We are looking for someone that is happy to work in an ever-changing environment and be able to take initiative to search for new opportunities.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute marketing campaigns across our owned and paid channels
- Lead activity across paid + organic social, email, paid search, by identifying process improvements
- Project manage creative development for ad hoc and 360 marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the sales team to form growth driving campaigns and events and help analyze impact and results
- Work with a marketing budget: allocate, manage and track spending
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience at an agency or startup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Detail-oriented with a love for all things data and analytics
- Proactive self-starter with a motivated work ethic
- Willing to take on big responsibilities, whilst not being afraid to get their hands dirty